Enjoy this month’s recipe from Chef Manny!
Walnut Cranberry Salad with Feta Cheese
- 2 cups mixed salad greens (leaf lettuce, endive and radicchio option)
- 1 cup dried sweeten cranberries
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Toss greens, cranberries, cheese and walnuts in large bowl
Mix vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper with wire whisk until well blended
Gradually add oil, whisking constantly until well blended
Pour over salad; toss to coat
Your next healthy meal!